The portfolio photography experience
Lifestyle portfolio photography
A lifestyle portfolio shoot is for bloggers and influencers. If you want to make a big impression online, you need fashion magazine style photos that show who you are and what you’re about. You need a photographer with posing and direction experience.
That’s where I come in. For years I’ve specialised in photographing women who are not used to being photographed, making them look poised, confident and gorgeous.
Model portfolio photography
A model photography shoot is for anyone who wants the model experience, for models who want to update an old portfolio or for aspiring models who want to build a modelling portfolio.
Who says you have to be a model to experience what it is like? I get booked by many parents whose teenage daughters would love to feel like a model for a day, even though they don’t intend on becoming a model. A model photography shoot is the ultimate makeover photo shoot for teens.
If you are thinking about modelling and want to learn posing and gain experience in front of the camera, a model portfolio photo shoot is ideal. We’ll have fun, have a laugh and a chat and we’ll create gorgeous images at the same time.
For models who want to be taken seriously and get the work, it is essential you have a professional portfolio showing your modelling skills and versatility. Your modelling portfolio must contain images depicting the type of modelling work you want to do. When you book me we’ll have a chat about the look you want to project and I’ll design a photo shoot specifically to suit you.
A beginner model needs 5 – 12 stand out images to start a portfolio. A professional, working model is expected to have 20 – 25 stand out images in their portfolio. Quality is more important than quantity and variety is essential.
I shoot lifestyle portfolios and model portfolios in all sorts of amazing locations in the UK and abroad.
How does a lifestyle portfolio or model portfolio photo shoot work?
Your portfolio photo shoot will be designed around your style and the look you want to project. Here’s what you get with your photography experience:
- Initial styling consultation to plan your shoot – the look you want, what you’ll wear and the locations we’ll use.
- Hints and tips sent to you to help you prepare and make the most of your lifestyle or model portfolio shoot.
- A fun photo shoot designed to show you at your best and make you feel like a million dollar model.
- Three outfit changes and a selection of locations.
- As much or as little posing guidance as you want.
- Meticulous post production editing of images with a small amount of “digital polishing” to remove any blemishes if needed.
- An awesome modelling experience!
Model portfolio and lifestyle photography packages start at £345.
What does your ideal portfolio photo shoot look like?